How to cook Lobster Tails with Lemon
- 10 ounces (284 g) frozen lobster tails
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) butter
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) lemon or lime juice
- Arrange frozen lobster tails into a microwave-safe 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan or a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 'HIGH', for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Leave to rest for approximately 8 to 10 minutes, covered, until completely thawed.
- Using shears, open-up shells, cutting lengthwise, underneath each tail.
- Press to open-up tails until flat.
- Arrange lobster tails side-by-side in a microwave-safe dish, flesh on top.
- Into a small bowl or a measuring cup, melt butter for 1 minute on 'HIGH'.
- Well stir in lemon juice.
- generously brush lobster tails with mixture.
- Cover and microwave on 'HIGH' for 2 minutes, just long enough for the meat to become pink, and no longer be translucent.
Oven: 700 watts
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
This recipe for Lobster Tails with Lemon serves/makes: 2
The Lobster Tails with Lemon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Microwave