How to cook Lobster and Endive Salad
- 2 frozen uncooked lobster tails, thawed
- 2 heads Belgian endive, spears separated
- 1 tomato, halved, seeded, cut into strips (to garnish)
- Chopped fresh chives (to garnish)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced seeded jalapeno chili
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- To prepare dressing: Mix all dressing ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook lobster tails in pot of boiling salted water until opaque in center, about 8 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Remove lobster meat from shells. Cut tail into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Divide endive among 4 plates. Top with lobster and garnish with tomato. Sprinkle with chives.
- Serve the Lobster and Endive Salad, passing dressing separately.
The Lobster and Endive Salad recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lobster and Endive Salad serves/makes: 4
The Lobster and Endive Salad recipe is adopted from Bon Appetit Magazine - February 2002.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Salad