How to cook Lobster or Shrimp Louisville
- 4 cups lobster or shrimp, cooked
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, quartered, optional
- 4 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 3 1/2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 1 pound mushrooms, sauteed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Fluffy Rice Ingredients:
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter, add garlic and cook slowly until garlic is golden brown. Remove garlic. Add parsley and 3 cups tomatoes to garlic butter and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix flour with remaining tomatoes, forming a smooth paste, add and cook 2 minutes longer. Add cream, mixing well, then the Worcestershire sauce and sherry. Blend; cook 5 minutes and add to mixture along with lobster or shrimp and sauteed mushrooms. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour into a buttered 2-quart casserole dish and sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with butter. Bake 20 minutes in a 375°F (190°C) oven.
- Serve the Lobster or Shrimp Louisville with Fluffy Rice (see the recipe below).
How to cook Fluffy Rice
- 1 pound long-grain rice
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash rice thoroughly in cold water. Drain well and combine with the hot water. Add salt. Place in a saucepan.
- Cover tightly and bring to a quick boil. Lower heat and simmer slowly for about 45 minutes, or until rice is dry and the water has been absorbed. Do not remove the cover or stir while cooking. When rice is done, turn off heat and allow to stand for 20 minutes.
The Lobster or Shrimp Louisville recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Lobster or Shrimp Louisville serves/makes: 8
The Lobster or Shrimp Louisville recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked