4 - 6 servings
How to cook Lobsters in Oyster Sauce
- 2 large lobsters, steamed and cut into four
- 1 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons chopped spring onions
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and ginger in butter until onion is translucent.
- Pour in oyster sauce and cornstarch slurry.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then add lobster.
- Make sure each piece is coated with sauce.
- Add spring onions.
- Serve the Lobsters in Oyster Sauce immediately.
This recipe for Lobsters in Oyster Sauce serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Lobsters in Oyster Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Steamed