How to cook Macadamia Nut Halibut with Okra
- 1 halibut (or red snapper whitefish) fillet
- Garlic salt
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 handful small okra
- Lemon rings for garnish
- Sprinkle garlic salt on both sides of halibut fillet.
- Place macadamia nuts in zip top plastic bag; crush with wooden mallet.
- Place crushed nuts in shallow dish.
- Place fillet on nuts; press firmly. Turn once; press firmly again.
- Place fillet in aluminum foil bag. Add okra or you favorite vegetables if desired.
- Cook on well-heated barbecue for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon rings.
- Serve the Macadamia Nut Halibut with Okra hot.
The Macadamia Nut Halibut with Okra is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Macadamia Nut Halibut with Okra serves/makes: 6
The Macadamia Nut Halibut with Okra recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Barbecue