How to cook Mahi-Mahi Burgers
- 3 cups broiled mahi-mahi
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- Shred mahi-mahi with fingers.
- Combine fish, onion, pickle, parsley, salt and pepper, mayonnaise, and egg.
- Mix well. Form into patties. Fry or broil.
The Mahi-Mahi Burgers recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Mahi-Mahi Burgers serves/makes: 4
The Mahi-Mahi Burgers recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed