How to cook Malaysian Shark with Turmeric
- 2 pounds shark (or another sea white fish) fillets, cut into slices
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 3 green peppers, chopped
- 1 ounces dried mango, cut
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- Fry the fish two minutes on both sides in a little oil.
- Mix the onions with the turmeric, tomatoes, green pepper and mango and spoon this mixture on top of the fish.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
The Malaysian Shark with Turmeric recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Malaysian name for the Shark with Turmeric dish is Nasu Baleh
. This is a recipe from Sabah, on the island of Borneo, which is shared between Malaysia and Indonesia.
This recipe for Malaysian Shark with Turmeric serves/makes: 6
The Malaysian Shark with Turmeric recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered