How to cook Maldivian Tuna Mas Huni
- 1 (5 ounces) can light meat tuna chunks
- 1 teaspoon dry or fresh chili
- 4-5 curry leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely sliced onion
- Salt and black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mix all ingredients together and check the seasoning.
- Serve the Maldivian Tuna Mas Huni with roshi.*
The Maldivian Tuna Mas Huni
recipe easy to cook and so good!
is a Maldivian breakfast food made with tuna. It is like a salad with simple seasonings of onions and shredded coconut added to tuna and can be eaten with Maldivian roshi.
*Roshi is very similar to Indian rotis (flatbreads)
This recipe for Maldivian Tuna Mas Huni serves/makes: 2 servings
The Maldivian Tuna Mas Huni recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Appetizer
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian