How to cook Manzanillo Baked Swordfish
- 4 swordfish steaks (about 8 oz each)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Chopped parsley
- Tomato wedges for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Sprinkle swordfish steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place fish in a single layer in a baking dish; brush with olive oil to coat heavily.
- Sprinkle green onions over the fish.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F (180°C) oven for about 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easly with a fork.
- Remove to platter and serve sprinkled with parsley and garnished with tomato and lime wedges.
The Manzanillo Baked Swordfish recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Mexican name for this recipe is Pescado Espada Al Horno A La Manzanillo
This recipe for Manzanillo Baked Swordfish serves/makes: 4
The Manzanillo Baked Swordfish (Pescado Espada Al Horno A La Manzanillo) recipe is adopted from The Sunset Mexican Cookbook - 1969.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Baked