How to cook Maryland Favorite Broiled Oysters
- 24 large oysters, opened, and on the deep half-shell, discard flat half shell
- Worcestershire sauce
- Hot sauce
- 2 strips bacon, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat broiler for appoximately 10 minutes.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Put 1 to 2 drops of Worcestershire and hot sauce on each oyster.
- Top each oyster with bits of bacon.
- Add a pinch of parsley on top of bacon, and a sprinkling of paprika.
- Broil approximately 4 inches from heat until edges of oysters just begin to curl and bacon is crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve the Maryland Favorite Broiled Oysters immediately.
The Maryland Favorite Broiled Oysters recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Maryland Favorite Broiled Oysters serves/makes: 4
The Maryland Favorite Broiled Oysters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled