How to cook Mediterranean Baked Dourada with Srimps
- 4 whole dourada (sea bream) or sea bass, about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 2 large clove garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1/2 pound potatoes
- 1/2 pound cherry or small tomatoes
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth
- 6 ounces dry white wine
- 10-12 olives, pitted
- 10 ounces shrimp
- 7 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Clean dourada, gut, remove the gills and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry. Season with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Place thyme, rosemary, parsley sprigs and sliced garlic in abdominal cavity.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, place the fish and grease it with olive oil and butter.
- Cut zucchini and potatoes into thin slices. Cut tomatoes into 4 pieces. (if you use cherry cut them in half).
- Place the vegetables around the fish. Add shrimp and olives. Then pour white wine and broth.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated to 355°F (180°C) oven for about 35-40 minutes.
- Serve the Mediterranean Baked Dourada with Srimps hot.
The Mediterranean Baked Dourada with Srimps
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Mediterranean Baked Dourada with Srimps serves/makes: 4 servings
The Mediterranean Baked Dourada with Srimps recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked