How to cook Mediterranean Fried Sole
- 2 (4-ounce / 113-g each) sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lean chicken broth
- 1 small lemon, pith around segments removed, diced
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) capers, drained (optional)
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) freshly chopped parsley
- Flour sole fillets.
- In a non-stick fry pan, heat together peanut oil and butter fry fish fillets, over high heat, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer fillets onto a serving plate keep warm.
- In the same fry pan, pour chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil mix in lemon dices and capers.
- Season with pepper sprinkle with parsley.
- Pour sauce over sole fillets serve immediately.
Easy and simple recipe of fried sole fillets.
This recipe for Mediterranean Fried Sole serves/makes: 2
The Mediterranean Fried Sole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed