4 - 6
How to cook Mexican Easy Baked Half Shell Mussels
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell mussels
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 red chillies or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice and zest of one lime
- Saute onion, garlic, cumin, and chilli in olive oil.
- Add tomato, coriander, parsley, and lemon zest and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Lay frozen mussels out onto tray and spoon mixture over mussels.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes.
The Mexican Easy Baked Half Shell Mussels recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Mexican Easy Baked Half Shell Mussels serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Mexican Easy Baked Half Shell Mussels recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Baked