How to cook Mexican Quesadillas with Mussel Meat
- 12 ounces mussel meat, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 2 cup grated cheddar or jack cheese, or a mixture of both
- 24 medium flour tortillas
- Mix all the ingredients except the tortillas.
- Spread a thin amount of the mixture across the tortilla and fold it in half. Repeat with all the tortillas.
- Saute them in butter or corn oil until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Cut quesadillas into narrow triangles.
The Mexican Quesadillas with Mussel Meat recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Mexican Quesadillas with Mussel Meat serves/makes: 24 quesadillas
The Mexican Quesadillas with Mussel Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed