How to cook Mexican Shark Fajitas
- 1 pound shark (ocean catfish or halibut)
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Fajita seasoning
- Juice of 1 lime
- 8 flour tortillas
- Cut shark into thin strips and set aside.
- Slice vegetables.
- Set skillet at 250°F and melt butter.
- Saute vegetables for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add shark and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Season with Fajita seasoning and lime juice (to taste), remove to a hot platter and serve with heated tortillas.
The Mexican Shark Fajitas is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
The fajita is truly a Tex-Mex food (a blending of Texas cowboy and Mexican panchero foods). The Mexican term for grilled skirt steak is arracheras, and its American counterpart is fajitas. Today, the term fajita has completely lost its original meaning and has come to describe just about anything that is cooked and served rolled up in a soft flour tortilla. The only true fajitas, however, are made from skirt steak.
This recipe for Mexican Shark Fajitas serves/makes: 4
The Mexican Shark Fajitas recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed