4 - 6
How to cook Mexican Smoked Mullet Ceviche
- 1pound smoked mullet, boned and shredded
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 fresh Jalapeno chilies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a dish, mix well and leave to marinate for 1 hour to allow the flavor to develop.
- Serve at room temperature with tostadas (corn tortillas which have been fried until crisp).
Ceviche (also spelled as cebiche, seviche or cevice) is a form of citrus marinated seafood salad, popular in many Latin American countries, originating in the Viceroyalty of Peru.
This recipe for Mexican Smoked Mullet Ceviche serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Mexican Smoked Mullet Ceviche recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Marinated/Uncooked