How to cook Microwave Baked Garlic Cod Fillets
- 4 cod fillets, about 4 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided use
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Snipped parsley, to garnish (optional)
- 4 lemon wedges, to serve
- Sprinkle both sides of cod fillets with salt and pepper. Mix melted butter, the lemon juice, onion powder, and paprika.
- Dip fish into butter-lemon mixture. Arrange fish with thickest parts to outside edges in ungreased 8-inch square microwave-safe dish.
- Pour remaining butter-lemon mixture over all. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 minutes; rotate dish 1/2 turn.
- Microwave until fish flakes easily with fork, 2-4 minutes longer. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Garnish with snipped parsley if desired. Serves the Microwave Baked Garlic Cod Fillets with lemon wedges.
The Microwave Baked Garlic Cod Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Microwave Baked Garlic Cod Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Microwave Baked Garlic Cod Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Microwave