How to cook Microwave Baked Mahi-Mahi with Feta Cheese
- 4 mahi-mahi fillets (6-8 ounces and 1-inch thick each)
- 8 slices of tomato
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 sprigs Fresh Basil, 1 to 2 inches long
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano, 1 to 2 inches long
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place all fillets in a microwave-safe dish.
- Drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap, turning back one corner to vent.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Uncover arrange 2 tomato slices and a sprig of basil and oregano on each fillet.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of Feta cheese on each fillet.
- Cover and vent microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until fish just begins to flake when tested with a fork.
This recipe for Microwave Baked Mahi-Mahi with Feta Cheese serves/makes: 4
The Microwave Baked Mahi-Mahi with Feta Cheese recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Microwave