How to cook Microwaved Sole Fillets in White Wine
- 1 pound (454 g) sole fillets
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) sugar
- 1 medium-size onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons (17.5 g) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white wine or Vermouth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Into a glass or ceramic dish, well mix together tomato dices, sugar, onion dices and minced garlic.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on 'MAXIMUM'.
- Mix stir in chopped parsley.
- Arrange sole fillets on top of mixture.
- Salt and pepper.
- Cover dish with waxed paper or plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 6 minutes on 'MAXIMUM'.
- Leave to rest for 4 minutes.
- Transfer sole fillets onto a hot plate.
- Mix together butter and flour stir into tomato mixture, mixing well.
- Pour in white wine or Vermouth.
- Microwave for 4 minutes on 'MAXIMUM', stirring after 2 minutes.
- Pour creamy, really hot sauce all over sole fillets and serve.
This recipe for Microwaved Sole Fillets in White Wine serves/makes: 2
The Microwaved Sole Fillets in White Wine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Microwave