How to cook Minced Herring with Egg Salad
- 1 salted herring, cleaned, head removed, and filleted
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1/2 onion
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Mash the herring.
- Shape the mashed herring into a ball.
- Put the lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Place the herring ball in the center of the lettuce leaves.
- Chop egg whites finely and sprinkle the fish.
- Make a well in the middle of the fish and put the whole egg yolk in.
- Garnish with cucumber slices and onion rings.
The Minced Herring with Egg Salad is a very affordable dish, can be ready in 20 minutes. This recipe is a great idea for appetizer.
This recipe for Minced Herring with Egg Salad serves/makes: 4
The Minced Herring with Egg Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Herring
Preparation Method: Salad