3 - 4 servings
How to cook Mish-Mash with Anchovies
- 4 anchovies
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 2 green finger chilies, finely sliced
- A handful of basil leaves (no stalks, just the leaves)
- Freshly grated black pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Saute the garlic, onion, chilies and tomatoes until they soften a little.
- Add the basil leaves and continue cooking until the leaves start to wilt.
- Add the anchovies, breaking them as you stir. Season with pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Stir lightly and cook just until the eggs are set.
- Serve the Mish-Mash with Anchovies at once as a main course or as a side dish.
with Anchovies recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
is extremely popular Bulgarian dish. Literally translated mish-mash means hodge-podge. Very simple to prepare with just a few ingredients (scrambled eggs with vegetables). Mish-Mash
could be served either as a main course or as a side dish.
This recipe for Mish-Mash with Anchovies serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Mish-Mash with Anchovies recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed
Cuisine: Other European
(more Other European