How to cook Monkfish Kebabs
- 1 1/3 pounds (600 g) monkfish
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- Small pack fresh mushrooms, cleaned
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) cumin
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Dice monkfish, onion and green pepper into 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) squares.
- Combine with mushrooms thread onto skewers.
- Sprinkle with cumin and lemon juice.
- Brush monkfish kebabs with oil.
- Grill for 5 minutes, turning once.
Preparation + cooking time: 15 minutes
This recipe for Monkfish Kebabs serves/makes: 4
The Monkfish Kebabs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Monkfish
Preparation Method: Barbecue