How to cook Moroccan Baked Stuffed Sea Bass
- 3 whole sea bass (or sea bream, walleye), about 3/4 - 1 pound each
- 1-2 middle size onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 bunch of basil
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Clean the fish, remove the entrails and gills. Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with salt and pepper inside and out.
- In a food processor or blender, combine basil, cilantro, onion, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and add the lemon juice. Blend into a paste.
- Stuff each fish with the resulting mixture and slightly compact it, .
- Caver a baking tray with foil and grease it with olive oil. Lay the stuffed fish,
- Bake in a preheated to 400°F (200°C) oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Serve the Moroccan Baked Stuffed Sea Bass hot with lemon wadges and easy side dish.
The Moroccan Baked Stuffed Sea Bass
recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Moroccan Baked Stuffed Sea Bass serves/makes: 3 servings
The Moroccan Baked Stuffed Sea Bass recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked