6 - 8 servings
How to cook Moroccan Grilled Fish Tagine
- 6 to 8 sliced sea bass fillets (or your choice of any firm, white-fleshed fish)
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 6 slices zucchini
- 6 slices yellow squash
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced into 1/2-inch rings and removed the seeds and centers
- 4 ounces butter, separated
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ounce white wine
- Line 1 sliced lemon in bottom of pie pan. Place half of all sliced vegetables on top of lemon.
- Place 2 ounces of butter on vegetables. Lay fish fillets on top of bed of vegetables.
- Take remaining vegetables and put on top of fish.
- Sprinkle Old Bay, seasoned salt and pepper on fish/vegetables. Add white wine and remaining 2 ounces butter. Place last sliced lemon layer on top of everything.
- Cover entire pie pan with large piece of foil to make a pouch.
- Cook on high on grill 20 minutes or until done.
- Serve the Moroccan Grilled Fish Tagine hot.
The Moroccan Grilled Fish Tagine is an African delicious dish from Morocco.
A tajine or tagine is the name of a type of North African dish (Algeria, Morocco, Libya and Tunisia) as well as the special pot in which they are cooked.
This recipe for Moroccan Grilled Fish Tagine serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Moroccan Grilled Fish Tagine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Fish Traditions: Member Recipes.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled