How to cook Muffin with Whitefish and Spinach
- 4 whitefish fillets (about 6 ounces each), cut into cubes
- 4 English savory muffins, sliced in two
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 dried tomatoes, soaked
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 pound spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir-fry the whitefish fillets 6 minutes.
- In a separate pan, stir-fry the onion 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and stir fry 2 minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Puree the cream cheese with 6 dried tomatoes.
- Spread half of this mixture on the bottom half of the muffins.
- Add first the fried fish and then the spinach.
- Spoon the remaining cream cheese mixture on top and decorate with a piece of dried tomato.
The Muffin with Whitefish and Spinach recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Muffin with Whitefish and Spinach serves/makes: 4
The Muffin with Whitefish and Spinach recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed