How to cook Mushroom Stuffed Flounder
- 6 flounder or sole fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions or onions
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Sprinkle flounder fillets on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Saute onions and mushrooms in 1 tsp. oil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in thyme. Spread mixture over flounder fillets.
- Roll fillets up jelly-roll fashion. Fasten with toothpicks. Sprinkle with parsley, lemon juice, and zest, and 2 teaspoons oil.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15-20 minutes.
The Mushroom Stuffed Flounder recipe easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Mushroom Stuffed Flounder serves/makes: 6
The Mushroom Stuffed Flounder recipe is adopted from An African American Cookbook by Phoebe Bailey - 2002 .
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked