How to cook Mussel Coquilles on Cucumber
- 12 mussels, cleaned
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced (12 slices)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the lemon juice with the coriander and mint and marinate the mussels 5 hours.
- Stir fry the onion for 3 minutes, dry the mussels and add them and fry 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Put a mussel on each cucumber slice and sprinkle with salt and freshly milled pepper to taste.
The Mussel Coquilles on Cucumber recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Mussel Coquilles on Cucumber serves/makes: 4
The Mussel Coquilles on Cucumber recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed