How to cook Mustard-Broiled Walleye Fillets
- 1 1/2 pounds walleye fillets
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Place walleye in single layer on lightly greased broiler pan. Brush fish lightly with oil.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, and pepper; spread mixture onto fish.
- Broil the walleye fillets for 3 to 8 minutes or until topping is browned and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- About one minute before the fish is completely cooked, sprinkle a bit of Parmesan cheese on the top of the fish. (The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.)
- Place fish on heated platter.
- Serve the Mustard-Broiled Walleye Fillets hot with mashed potatoes and some vegetable salad, if desired.
The Mustard-Broiled Walleye Fillets is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Mustard-Broiled Walleye Fillets serves/makes: 4 servings
The Mustard-Broiled Walleye Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled