How to cook Mustard Baked Flounder
- 4 flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180°C).
- Place flounder fillets in a lightly buttered baking dish.
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, green onions, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly over fish fillets.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
The Mustard Baked Flounder is a very affordable dish and it can be ready in 15 - 20 minutes. This recipe also good with haddock
This recipe for Mustard Baked Flounder serves/makes: 4
The Mustard Baked Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked