How to cook Mustard Baked Grouper with Pecan
- 2 grouper fillets (6 oz. ech)
- 2 Egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Pecan halves, fine in a food processor
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Lightly coat grouper fillets all over with mustard.
- Dust with flour, shaking off excess.
- Dip in egg whites, then roll in chopped pecans.
- Place fish on a baking sheet sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (200°C) for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
This recipe for Mustard Baked Grouper with Pecan serves/makes: 2
The Mustard Baked Grouper with Pecan recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Baked