3 - 4
How to cook Neapolitan Simmered Perch with Tomatoes
- 1 pound Perch fillets
- 3 Tablespoons vermouth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 green pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat vermouth in large frying pan and cook onions 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except Perch.
- Simmer until tomatoes and peppers are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add Perch and simmer until fish flakes.
The Neapolitan Simmered Perch is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 30 minutes.
Great low-calorie meal!
This recipe for Neapolitan Simmered Perch with Tomatoes serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Neapolitan Simmered Perch with Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered