How to cook Norwegian Fish Salad (Fiskesalat)
- 1 pound cooked whitefish, cubed
- 1/2 pound smoked trout
- 2 eggs, boiled 10 minutes and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 8 parts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon horse radish powder
- Handful dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix the creme fraiche with the horseradish, onion, dill, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour this over the cooked fish and marinate for one hour.
- Add the smoked fish.
- Put the lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Put the fish mixture on top and arrange the tomatoes around and the egg parts on top.
The Norwegian Fish Salad (Fiskesalat) recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Norwegian Fish Salad (Fiskesalat) serves/makes: 4
The Norwegian Fish Salad (Fiskesalat) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Whitefish
Preparation Method: Salad