How to cook Ocean Perch with Pine Nuts
- 1 1/2 pounds (680 g) ocean perch fillets
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) pine nuts
- 1/4 cup (60 g) lowfat margarine
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) chives, chopped
- 2 lemons
- Onto a baking sheet, place the pine nuts into a single layer; toast into a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for about 10 minutes, watching closely until they turn brown.
- Melt margarine over medium heat; add toasted pine nuts and chopped chives.
- Stir until nuts are well coated, then transfer into a serving bowl; reserve.
- Slice lemons; arrange slice onto a hot grill.
- Arrange fillets on top of lemon slices; grill for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Do not turn; fillets will turn opaque when done.
- Carefully remove fillets from the grill and serve, topped with pine nuts mixture.
Preparation + cooking time: 30 minutes.
This recipe for Ocean Perch with Pine Nuts serves/makes: 3
The Ocean Perch with Pine Nuts recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Barbecue