How to cook Orange Baked Grouper
- 2 pounds grouper
- 1 small orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cut fish in serving sized portions and arrange around the outer edges of a microwave-safe dish.
- Combine garlic, salt, pepper, lime juice and oil; pour over fish.
- Top with onion.
- Cover and cook in microwave on medium for 4 minutes.
- Remove cover and arrange orange slices over fish.
- Cook 3 to 4 additional minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
This recipe for Orange Baked Grouper serves/makes: 4
The Orange Baked Grouper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Microwave