How to cook Orange Oven Fried Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 2 mahi-mahi (or any other firm, white-fleshed fish) fillets, about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- Salt and lemon pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Parsley and lemon slices, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Combine orange juice concentrate with salt and lemon pepper.
- Dip the mahi-mahi fillets in it, then roll in bread crumbs, coating well. Place fish fillets in single layer in greased baking dish. Drizzle on melted butter.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F (180°C), and continue baking 5 minutes, or until fish flakes when pierced with fork.
- Serve the Orange Oven Fried Mahi-Mahi Fillets on heated platter, garnished with parsley and lemon slices.
The Orange Oven Fried Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Orange Oven Fried Mahi-Mahi Fillets serves/makes: 2 serving
The Orange Oven Fried Mahi-Mahi Fillets recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked