How to cook Oriental Baked Hake with Orange
- 1 1/2 pounds hake bodies (cleaned, without head and tail), cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger root, grated
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 465°F (240°C).
- Season each piece of fish with salt, pepper and drizzle with lemon juice.
- To prepare the spicy sauce, combine the grated ginger, dried spices and 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mix thoroughly.
- Pour a little water into a baking dish and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Lay the fish pieces and rub them with the spicy sauce.
- Top each fish piece with an orange slice and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the baked hake with orange to dinner plates and serve hot with steamed plain rice.
The Oriental Baked Hake with Orange
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
Instead of hake, you can use any saltwater white-fleshed fish fillets.
This recipe for Oriental Baked Hake with Orange serves/makes: 4 servings
The Oriental Baked Hake with Orange recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: Other Asian
(more Other Asian