How to cook Oven Baked Cod Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) white cod fillets (plaice or haddock)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) garlic mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (115 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped green onion
- Arrange fish fillets side-by-side into an oven-safe dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic mayonnaise, grated Parmesan cheese and chopped green onion.
- Coat cod fillets with mixture.
- Bake into preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until bubbly and golden brown.
This recipe for Oven Baked Cod Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Oven Baked Cod Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked