How to cook Oven Baked Creamy Mushroom Fish Fillets
- 1 pound (454 g) frozen fish fillets
- 1 (10-ounce / 284-mL) can cream of mushroom soup concentrate, undiluted
- 2 cups (500 mL) grated carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) oregano
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- Arrange fish fillets into a shallow greased pan.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients; pour all over fish.
- Bake into a preheated 450°F (230°C) oven, for 20 minutes.
This recipe for Oven Baked Creamy Mushroom Fish Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Oven Baked Creamy Mushroom Fish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Various Fish
(more Various Fish
Preparation Method: Baked