How to cook Oven Baked Fish Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds any saltwater white-fleshed fish fillets (I used 2 pollock bodies, without head and tail, filleted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- 1 small bunch of fresh dill, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 500°F (260°C).
- Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces, drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- I divided all ingredients between 3 small ceramic pots, but you can use 1 large ovenproof pot.
- Put the fish pieces, chopped onion and diced tomatoes in the pots.
- Then mix eggs with sour cream in a small bowl and add this mixture to the pots.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
- Garnish the Oven Baked Fish Stew with the chopped fresh dill and serve immediately with crusty bread.
The Oven Baked Fish Stew
is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Oven Baked Fish Stew serves/makes: 6 servings
The Oven Baked Fish Stew recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked