How to cook Oven Baked Sole
- 2 pounds (1 kg) sole fillets
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) minced chives
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) minced onion
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Salt sole fillets.
- Pour in chicken broth sprinkle with parsley, chives, garlic, onion and lemon juice.
- Bake into preheated oven for 10 minutes.
The Oven Baked Sole is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Any other white fish fillets can be substituted.
This recipe for Oven Baked Sole serves/makes: 6
The Oven Baked Sole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked