How to cook Pan Fried Bay Scallops
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemon wedges, to serve
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add scallops to skillet and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook, stirring, until just opaque throughout, about 4 minutes.
- Add parsley and toss.
- Serve the Pan Fried Bay Scallops hot with lemon wedges.
The Pan Fried Bay Scallops recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook. Try these during the fall and winter months, when small bay scallops are in season. Otherwise, substitute sea scallops and increase the cooking time accordingly.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
160 calories, 19g protein, 3g carbohydrate, 8g total fat (1g saturated), 37mg cholesterol, 473mg sodium.
Tips on how to open scallops.
Tips on how to fry scallops (to avoid white liquid).
This recipe for Pan Fried Bay Scallops serves/makes: 4 servings
The Pan Fried Bay Scallops recipe is adopted from The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed