4 - 6 servings
How to cook Pan Fried Fish with Chickpea Flour
- 2-3 seer fish (king mackerel) fillets of firm fish such as tilapia, cut into 3X2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons garlic and ginger ground together
- 1/2 cup of chickpea flour (besan)
- 2 small limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- alt and chili powder to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Mix all of the above ingredients (except olive oil) with the fillets of fish.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Place the coated fish on the pan.
- Pan fry for about 2 minutes per side until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve the Pan Fried Fish with Chickpea Flour (Besan ka Macchi) immediately.
The Pan Fried Fish with Chickpea Flour
(Besan ka Macchi
) recipe very simple to cook and very tasty too!
This is a great recipe for a quick pan fried fish which goes with just about anything. You can eat this fish with salads, pasta, curries and so on. The besan (chick pea flour) adds great texture and nutritional elements to this dish.
This recipe for Pan Fried Fish with Chickpea Flour serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Pan Fried Fish with Chickpea Flour (Besan ka Macchi) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed