How to cook Pan Fried Frog Legs
- 6 Large frog legs (skinned)
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cup Cajun Flavored Shore Lunch Mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Place frog legs in scrambled eggs.
- Heat oil on stove in black iron skillet.
- Place butter in oil.
- Remove legs from egg and coat with dry Cajun Flavored Shore Lunch Mix and salt.
- Place legs in hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the Pan Fried Frog Legs with rice and salad.
Sometimes, you can’t beat the basics. Frog legs are so damn tasty, you don’t really need to do anything spectacular to make them taste good. Pan fried in a black iron, just like fried chicken, is the way to go.
This recipe for Pan Fried Frog Legs serves/makes: 3 servings
The Pan Fried Frog Legs recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed