How to cook Pan Fried Lemon Sole or Flounder
- 4 lemon sole or flounder fillets, about 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Wash fish and pat dry.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together in shallow bowl or plate.
- Dip sole fillets in egg, then roll in bread crumb mixture until coated.
- Melt butter in large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown fillets on one side.
- Sprinkle with half the lemon juice. Flip fillets and brown on second side.
- Sprinkle remaining lemon juice, and cook for one more minute.
- Serve the Pan Fried Lemon Sole or Flounder immediately.
The Pan Fried Lemon Sole or Flounder recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Pan Fried Lemon Sole or Flounder serves/makes: 4 servings
The Pan Fried Lemon Sole or Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed