How to cook Pan Fried Lemon Sole with Small Shrimp
- 1/2 pound lemon sole fillet
- 3 ounces small shrimp
- 3 ounces white potato
- 3 ounces baby carrots
- 3 ounces green beans
- 1 ounce fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- Pinch salt
- Pinch pepper
- Place the carrots and beans in a steamer and steam them for 10 to 12 minutes.
- If you don't have a steamer then you can half-fill a saucepan with boiling water, place a metal sieve over the top with the vegetables inside it and then cover it with the saucepan lid (this is how I usually steam vegetables).
- Meanwhile, peel a potato and chop it into 1/2 inch cubes. Next, heat a saucepan over a high heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the cubes of potato and fry them, stirring regularly, until done.
- Add the lemon sole fillet to the pan (skin-side down) along with the shrimp, half the parsley, the salt and pepper (a pinch of each). Fry for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Plate up the fish, scattering over the diced potato, small shrimp and the remainder of the parsley. Add the steamed vegetables to the plate and enjoy!
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 12 mins
The Pan Fried Lemon Sole with Small Shrimp recipe easy to cook and so good!
This is such a simple meal to make but it always looks beautiful when it’s plated up. It’s really high in protein and low in fat and carbohydrates (perfect if you’re watching your figure).
This recipe for Pan Fried Lemon Sole with Small Shrimp serves/makes: 2 servings
The Pan Fried Lemon Sole with Small Shrimp recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed