How to cook Pan Fried Sardines with Salad Picadillo
- 8 fresh sardines, gutted and cleaned
- Olive oil for frying
- Thyme (optional)
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- Parsley, chopped
- Olive oil
- Make sure oil is hot and sizzling in pan. Add herbs.
- Dust sardines with flour and fry for a few minutes until golden on one side.
- Turn over and repeat.
- Lift fried sardines from pan and serve with generous squeeze of lemon.
- Season to taste.
- Serve sardines with salad picadillo - combination of chopped red and green peppers, onions and parsley dressed with olive oil and vinegar.
The Pan Fried Sardines with Salad Picadillo is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Pan Fried Sardines with Salad Picadillo serves/makes: 2
The Pan Fried Sardines with Salad Picadillo recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed