4 - 5 servings
How to cook Panko Crusted Halibut
- 1 1/4 pounds halibut fillet, cut into 4-5 medium or 8-10 small pieces
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine milk and eggs in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Add fish and toss gently to coat.
- Place panko, salt, black pepper, paprika, and red pepper flakes in a large zip-top bag.
- Add fish to panko mixture; seal bag. Shake bag to coat fish.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add fish and fry about 2-3 minutes on each side or until done, turning once.
- Remove from pan and serve the Panko Crusted Halibut hot with lemon wedges for garnish and some easy side dish
The Panko Crusted Halibut
is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Panko Crusted Halibut serves/makes: 4 - 5 servings
The Panko Crusted Halibut recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed