How to cook Parmesan Baked Ocean Perch with Shrimp
- 2 pounds ocean perch (flounder, sole, etc.) fillets
- 1/2 pound small cooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in skillet. Add flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add salt and milk, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Layer the ocean perch fillets in buttered flat baking dish. Spread shrimp and sauce over fish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes in 325°F (165°C) oven.
The Parmesan Baked Ocean Perch with Shrimp recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Parmesan Baked Ocean Perch with Shrimp serves/makes: 6 servings
The Parmesan Baked Ocean Perch with Shrimp recipe is adopted from The Recipe Hall Of Fame Quick & Easy Cookbook: Winning Recipes From Hometown America.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked