How to cook Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy
- 1 1/2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the orange roughy fillets in a single layer in a lightly greased pan.
- Stir together sour cream, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper spread mixture evenly over the orange roughy fillets.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake the orange roughy fillets at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
The Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
Don't be afraid to substitute tilapia
, or any other white fish for orange roughy
This recipe for Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy serves/makes: 4
The Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked