How to cook Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy Packets
- 4 orange roughy (sole, flounder or other firm, white-fleshed fish) fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- Nonstick cooking spray, PAM
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Cut four 12x18-inch sheets heavy duty foil; spray with Pam.
- Center one fish fillet on each sheet.
- Spread with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper. Top with vegetables.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold ends to form a foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- Bake the fish packets 18-22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
The Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy Packets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy Packets serves/makes: 4
The Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy Packets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Orange Roughy
(more Orange Roughy
Preparation Method: Baked